Our popular S&C course is designed to help coaches elevate their coaching performance and excel in Strength & Conditioning. Our courses are delivered by world renowned coaches.
The goal of this course is to elevate the coaching performance of fitness professionals and help there clients reach peak performance. Through cutting edge coaching, advanced program design, and pushing the boundaries of mobility, stability, speed and power, you will be equipped to get the best from your clients.
Day 1: Advanced Fitness testing, movement screening & corrective exercises.
– Performance Testing (Aerobics, Power, Strength & Anaerobic testing for performance)
– Sports Specific Functional Movement Screening
– Corrective Movements, Solutions & Exercises
– Energy Systems
– Speed, Acceleration and Power for Performance.
– Warm Up Specifics & Systems
– Speed, Acceleration & Power
– Resistance Methods for Speed & Power for Athletes
– Strength Methods for Sports Performance
– Mechanics of Olympic Lifting
– Advanced Program Design, Periodisation & Energy Systems.
– Sports Specific Energy Systems
– Advanced Program Design
– strength, power and physiological adaptations
– flexibility, fatigue and injury management
– MCQ, practical exam and case study feed back
Registered on REPs Ireland Register?
Contact us to see how you can get 25% off this course
Upcoming Dates Available:
Dublin – Starts 3rd 4th September + 10th 11th September (Sat/Sun) – Finishes 8th 9th October (3 Weekends total)
Cork – Starts 29th 30th October + 5th 6th November (Sat/Sun) – Finishes 3rd 4th December (3 Weekends total)