With ever increasing support for the validity and utility of Psychometric testing many organisations are using a version of a Cognitive Test or Personality Test to ensure that they acquire the right applicant. The context for this 90-minute Psychometric Testing Preparation for Candidates workshop is to provide the learner with insights on how to prepare for Psychometrics, Personality and Situational Judgement Tests.
At the conclusion of the Psychometric Testing Preparation for Candidates Webinar, participants will have an understanding of:
- The different types of psychometrics assessments and standardised test;
- The different types of Cognitive Ability/Aptitude tests;
- The most commonly utilised Personality tests by organisations;
- Where to find sample tests and how to practice for selection tests.
During the Psychometric Testing Preparation for Candidates webinar there will be a focus on:
- Exploring the different types of Cognitive Ability/Aptitude test;
- Providing awareness of the NEO Personality Inventory-Big 5 and Myers Briggs-Type Indicator with examples;
- Describing what Situational Judgement Tests are and demonstrate example SJT’s;
- Providing information where to find free sample psychometric tests online.
Psychometric Testing Preparation for Candidates is a 90 Minute workshop. It will be delivered remotely via MS Teams and facilitated by subject matter experts.
This 90 minute workshop is offered on the following dates:
- 15 December 2022
- 10 March 2023
- 28 April 2023
- 26 May 2023