Our comprehensive Private Investigator curriculum is all you need to start a practice in this exciting industry. We put in information that normally takes years to gain. Successful private investigators also share tricks of the trade in this all-inclusive course.
1. Using Criminal Psychology to Understand Crimes
2. Tracking down/Locating People and Tracing Missing Persons
3. Launching an Investigation
4. Getting Results through Surveillance, Examination and Expert Consultation
5. Matrimonial and Domestic Cases
6. Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance
7. Espionage: Commercial Espionage and Counter-Espionage
8. Taking and Reporting Statement
9. Statement Taking and Reporting
10. Investigating Fraud and Other Cases
11. Public Record Search
12. Setting up a Private Investigation Business
Various areas of operation require the expertise of private investigators. Some of these are addiction, fraud, theft, missing persons, employee screening, asset tracing, insurance issues, identity verification, intellectual property concerns, harassment, stalking and even a subject popularised by media: cheating spouse. Private investigators typically work for private citizens, government departments and businesses such as financial institutions, insurance companies, solicitors and councils.
Our course is designed for individuals with an interest in the techniques and methodologies used in the practice so they can perform their own personal investigations instead of having to hire a private investigator. Likewise, the course imparts valuable skills to professionals (such as auditors, customs staff, counsellors, journalists, debt collectors etc) who find private investigation skills useful in their careers.
The ICI Private Investigation course is advantageous to people who are employed or wish to be employed in such professions because it showcases an additional set of skills that are important in those jobs. It will make you stand out from the competition.
– Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as €28 per week
For more information about this course, please enquire via the enquiry form now.