If you are a motivated individual who believe in hard work, have excellent organizational skills, and genuinely care for customers, then a career as a pharmacy assistant may be right for you! Pharmacy assistants enjoy stable and rewarding careers that are indispensable in the health care industry. If this career option sparks your interest, start by enrolling in ICI’s pharmacy assistant course.
– The Pharmacy Team
– The Role and Responsibilities of the Pharmacy Assistant
– Inventory Control in the Pharmacy
– Pharmacy Terminology
– Retail Pharmacy Practices
The Bureau of Statistics projected the fast growth of employment opportunities for pharmacy assistants. Since more and more people today are realising the importance of physical well-being and are relying on prescription medicines, the need for pharmacy staff also increases.
ICI’s pharmacy assistant course arms you with skills needed to perform various tasks assigned to pharmacy assistants. It also teaches you how to build your career in this industry. If you wish to be part of a fast-growing industry, then inquire about ICI’s pharmacy assistant course today!
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
– Free up valuable time, don’t wast time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest free payment plans from as andeuro;28 low as per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.