The ICI Paralegal Secretarial program, designed with industry leaders helps you learn the skills you need to succeed in marketing quickly and conveniently.
ICI offers a paralegal course for individuals who wish to pursue a career in the field as well as for those who are already working as legal secretaries and paralegals and want to boost their credentials. Our course is developed with representatives from the industry and government to guarantee that the skills you will acquire after the course are relevant and current.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
1. Apply knowledge of the legal system to complete tasks
2. Carry out search of the public record
3. Apply the principles of confidentiality and security within the legal environment
4. Handle receipt and dispatch of information
5. Use legal terminology in order to carry out tasks
6. Assist in prioritising and planning activities in a legal practice
7. Work effectively in a business environment
8. Produce business documents
9. Contribute to effective workplace relationships
10. Maintain records for time and disbursements in a legal practice
11. Understand the processes involved in court documentation
Whether you are aspiring for a position in government offices, in private companies’ legal departments, or in private law firms, one of your best moves would be to take ICI’s paralegal course. Paralegals render support to various individuals in the legal profession. You can work as a legal secretary or administrative staff, registration clerk, accounts clerk, receptionist, or paralegal staff.
Paralegals have advanced knowledge in preparing legal documents. They have exceptional research and reporting skills, too, and possess vast understanding of legal documentations, concepts, and language.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
• Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans from as low as €28 per week
How to obtain more information & apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.