The ICI Executive Secretarial program designed in conjunction with industry leaders helps you learn the skills you need to succeed in marketing quickly and conveniently.
ICI’s executive secretarial course prepares you for the diverse roles of an executive or personal assistant/secretary. We are proud to offer you a course that is developed by industry representatives themselves. Complete it in weeks or months. Study at home or wherever you find convenient. ICI simply gives you the opportunity to start your career right away.
At the end of the course, our graduates find themselves adept at:
• Administering projects
• Implementing workplace information systems
• Writing complex documents
• Observing workplace OH&S (health and safety)
• Communicating effectively (through telephone and in person)
• Word processing (MS Word) and spreadsheets (MS Excel)
Below are some of the most popular career routes for fresh graduates of our executive secretarial course:
• Executive Assistant
• Personal Secretary
• Administrative Officer
• Front Desk/Reception
• Bookkeeping Staff
• Office Manager
Companies of various industries have welcomed our graduates as they have the ability to perform the tasks with efficiency. There’s no reason why you can’t achieve that too with an ICI executive secretarial certificate or diploma.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning. Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt to work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast-track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand, and entry into the course is on a first come first, served basis.
• Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans from as low as €28 per week
For more information about this course, please enquire via the enquiry form now.