ICI gives you the opportunity to join the challenging yet highly fulfilling field of medicine as a medical secretary. If you are genuinely interested in health and medicine and have superb customer service skills, you can enjoy a rewarding career in this profession.
– Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security in a medical environment
– Maintain patient records
– Controlling stocks and supplies
– Prepare and process medical accounts
– Organise schedules
– Maintain workplace safety
– Medical terminology
– Career Prospects
There is a bright future for qualified medical secretaries as employment opportunities are expected to increase by a whopping twenty percent according to the Bureau of Statistics. Hospitals, clinics, and medical centres all need medical secretaries to function efficiently and provide the services expected of them by their patients. From administrative and accounting tasks to managing patients, medical secretaries and assistants have crucial roles to perform.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
– Free up valuable time, don’t wast time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest free payment plans from as low as andeuro;28 per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.