This course in on Monday evenings 7:00 – 9:00pm.
MEDITATION FOR A CALMER LIFE:
A powerful but easy-to-learn Meditation
We all have every-day stresses – they can build up, sap our energy and divert our attention. They can make us anxious, impatient, irritable. But when you learn the Unstressed Mind Stress Relief Meditation, you get all the advantages of a less stressed life: you’ll feel calmer, less irritable and overall you’ll just feel better.
This meditation is taught using simple language and easy-to-follow concepts.
This meditation is suitable for:
* People who have tried meditation but quit
* People who practice meditation but are finding it difficult ot would just like to try something different.
As well as learning the Unstressed Mind meditation method, course participants will also:
* Develop a structure that allows them to make meditation a daily and a lifelong habit
* Understand the benefits of meditation
* Have a knowledge of the different types of meditation practice
* Understand other methods of stress relief
Tutor: Caemin O’Connor Cost: €80
Registration for our courses is available by going onto our school website www.malahidecs.ie and clicking on the ‘Enrol Here’ button on the right-hand-side of the screen, by postal registration using the form on the inside cover of our Programme or on our walk-in enrolment night on Monday 21st January 2019, 7:30pm – 9.00pm. Students can meet the course tutors at this session. Complimentary tea/coffee will also be available at this enrolment/open evening.