- Week 1 Introduction to Irish Law
- Week 2 Wills and Enduring Power of Attorney
- Week 3 Estate administration Testate/Intestate
- Week 4 Civil Litigation to include PIAB applications.
- Week 5 Criminal Litigation and Procedures
- Week 6 Personal Rights under the Constitution
- Week 7 What makes a valid contract.
- Week 8 Family Law to include maintenance, custody, safety/barring orders, Legal/Judicial Separations, divorce etc.
- Week 9 Basics of Tort Law to include, negligence, standard of proof and duty of care etc.
- Week 10 Employment Law to include Constructive/Unfair Dismissal and WRC applications
Course Day & Time: Tuesday evening 7.30 – 9.30
Start Date: 30/01/24
Course Format: In class with tutor
Duration: 10 weeks
How to Enrol: Registration for our courses is available by going onto the Adult Education website at www.malahidecsadulted.ie and clicking on the ‘Enrol Here’ button.
Registration for this class will open on the 6th of December at 10am.
Tutor: Angela Heavey