For full details and to enrol please see our website www.malahidecsadulted.ie
- Week 1 Introduction to Irish Law
- Week 2 Wills and Enduring Power of Attorney
- Week 3 Estate administration Testate/Intestate
- Week 4 Civil Litigation to include PIAB applications.
- Week 5 Criminal Litigation and Procedures
- Week 6 Personal Rights under the Constitution
- Week 7 What makes a valid contract.
- Week 8 Family Law to include maintenance, custody, safety/barring orders, Legal/Judicial Separations, divorce etc.
- Week 9 Basics of Tort Law to include, negligence, standard of proof and duty of care etc.
- Week 10 Employment Law to include Constructive/Unfair Dismissal and WRC applications
Course Day & Time: Tuesday evening 7.30 – 9.30
Start Date: 21/09/21
Course Format: In class with tutor
Duration: 10 weeks
How to Enrol: Registration for our courses is available by going onto the Adult Education website at www.malahidecsadulted.ie and clicking on the ‘Enrol Here’ button.
Tutor: Martin O’Donnell Solicitor
Martin works as a consultant in Morgan Redmond Solicitors Swords, having graduated with a LLB Bachelor of Law Degree in 2007.
He has extensive experience in advising clients on all aspects of law and has developed an expertise in several practice areas over the last number of years, to include, personal injury litigation, family law, civil litigation, Wills and estate administration and district court matters.
Martin holds a Certificate in Conveyancing Law from The Law Society of Ireland and is a member of both The Law Society of Ireland and the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association.