ICI’s journalism course is established with seasoned journalists to give you the best in journalism techniques and education. Journalism is a very challenging field, so you need to get armed with skills that are desired by employers and appreciated by the public.
• The World of Journalism
• News Stories
• TV and Radio
• Writing Skills
• Features and Specialisms
• Public Administration
• Where To Go From Here
Our journalism course graduates can begin exciting careers in media, whether in print, TV, radio or online. Gone are the days when journalists scored low in the salary department. Today, there are many opportunities for people who are perceptive and gifted with exceptional writing skills.
Explore a part-time or full-time career in journalism with various establishments such as:
• Metropolitan newspapers
• Suburban newspapers
• Country newspapers
• Consumer magazines
• Business magazines
• Television stations
• Commercial & community radio stations
• Public relations / publicity agencies
• Advertising agencies
• Book Publishers
• Or you may wish to work as an independent freelance journalist
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt to work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast-track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand, and entry into the course is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest-free payment plans for as low as €28 per week
For more information about this course, please enquire via the enquiry form now.