- An hour long fitness class for people who want to improve their fitness for an upcoming ski holiday.
- The class will focus on improving mobility, flexibility, balance, core strength and overall fitness needed for skiing
- Exercises which will help prevent injury
- Using minimal equipment so each person can work to their own level
- The goal of the course is for each person to feel more confident and ready to hit the slopes this winter
- Suitable for all fitness levels
Equipment need for Class: Comfortable clothes for exercise, runners, bottle of water and yoga mat
Course Day & Time: Wednesday 8.30 – 9.30 pm
Start Date: 04/10/23
Course Format: In class with tutor. Maximum of 10 students.
Duration: 6 weeks
Enrolment: You can enrol online by clicking on the Easy Payments Plus button. Enrolment will begin on Wednesday the 9th of August at 10am.
Tutor: Orla O’Connor
I am a qualified Ski Instructor and Personal Trainer with 11 seasons of experience as a ski instructor in Austria. I am passionate about skiing and helping people reach their fitness goals.