Today, farming is a business and whether you own a farm or are one of a number on the family farm, it is to your advantage to have a sound basic knowledge of farm accounts, taxation and making returns. Then with proper planning and claiming allowances, you can save money.
Everything is set down clearly in the college study notes and is the product of specialists. Assuming no previous knowledge, they give you, in plain English, the essentials of each topic and allow you to progress quickly.
* Unit 1: Getting Started
* Unit 2: Controlling costs
* Unit 3: Dealing with the Bank
* Unit 4: A costing system
* Unit 5: Tackling tax issues
* Unit 6: Reliefs, Expenses, valuations
* Unit 7: P.A.Y.E
* Unit 8: VAT/Taxation
* Unit 9: Profits / Capital allowances
* Unit 10: Capital taxes
* Unit 11: Income tax