The aim of this programme is to provide an opportunity for staff at Executive Officer level, whose role is part operational and part management, to further develop the competencies required to enable them to successfully undertake their functions at junior management level.
This Executive Officer programme will be delivered as a two day course. It will be facilitated by a subject matter expert and is offered in person or online as outlined below.
The Executive Officer programme will cover the following areas:
- The role of the junior manager
- Planning and organising work to deliver results
- Effective communication
- Team building
- People management and performance management
The Executive Officer Programme is offered on the following dates:
- 3-4 October 2023 (In Person)
- 21 and 28 November 2023 (Online)