Beauty Board now offering Dermaplaning Training in Ireland. With new flexible on line learning that fits around you, you will receive support from enrolment to graduation.
Dermaplaning consists of the regulated shearing action of a surgical sterile steel scalpel blade at a 45 degree angle detaching skin cells that have keratinized at the epidermis and simultaneously removing vellus hair where it occurs. This leaves the client with smoother, healthier, hair-free skin.
- Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
- Removes unwanted facial hair, Skin has a nice, healthy glow
- Skin feels incredibly soft and smooth
- Non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation
- Can accentuate facial features and make clients look slimmer
- Can be used on pregnant women who may be contraindicated other treatments such chemical peels etc.
- Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish
- Allows topical treatments to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
- Exfoliation treatment of choice for extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
- More cost effective than chemical peels or laser treatments.
1-day course – Dermaplaning Facial
To meet the minimum requirement to enroll you must have completed Beauty Therapy level 3 with electrolysis, micro needling, semi-permanent make up or laser IPL; or be a nurse, dentist or doctor.
Cost €499-including kit
Online Training Course €350 including kit
Once Covid19 Travel restrictions have been lifted we will be inviting our online students in for a Practical workshop.
Treatments are at a low operating cost to the therapist making it a profitable addition to any business.