This CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management is designed for those with some experience in human resources and who wish to progress to more senior roles within an organisation as a people professional. It will provide you with the skills needed to analyse, interpret and evaluate relevant information, concepts and ideas and apply them strategically to enhance the performance of your organisation.
Benefits of CIPD qualification
- Gives a level of professionalism that is internationally recognised.
- Gives the knowledge and skills you need to excel at what you do
- Strengthens reputation at work and the connections with the people you work with
- Connects you to the professional future
- Access to extensive resources and to online communities.
- Connects you to a large network of other people management professionals.
- Connects you to the latest developments in the HR field.
What will You Experience?
You will meet and learn from industry experts from multinational organisations as you continue to develop your professional career. The course will extend and foster a deeper level of understanding and application that enables you to progress your expertise in people practice.
A friendly, welcoming student-centred online learning environment where you can develop yourself into a highly capable professional, with the skills, knowledge and competence to evolve into more senior roles within organisations.
- Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice (Core)
- Evidence based Practice (Core)
- Professional behaviours and valuing people (Core)
- Employment Relationship Management (Specialist unit)
- Talent Management & Workforce Planning (Specialist unit)
- Reward for Performance and contribution (Specialist Unit)
- Specialist Employment Law (Option 1)
- Diversity & Inclusion (Option 2)
- CIPD Transition
When you successfully complete your qualification, you will be awarded the: CIPD Associate Membership and the designation “Assoc CIPD” after your name.
This qualification is equivalent to Level 7 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) and Level 5 in the UK’s Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).