This Course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the operation and installation of CCTV systems at a foundation level. Learning Objectives include: –
1. Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV System. ‘
2. Set up a Camera, Monitor, Switcher, Quad, Multiplexer, Recording devices.
3 Connect up and test system elements.
4. Be aware of the issues associated with lighting and scene illumination.
5. Adjust the Back Focus of a lens to prevent picture going out of focus from day to night.
6. Be aware of the significance of the Operational Requirement. and use the Rotakin Test System.
7. Be aware of relevant standards and issues.
8. Use a lens calculator to choose correct lens for particular application.
9. Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry.