This course will enable students to gain the skills necessary to manage the administration of any company or small business. Students will learn about the administration skills required to do their job to a high standard and to supervise others within the administration department. The overall aim of the course is to provide the learner with the opportunity to acquire the skills and competence to work independently or in a supervisory capacity and administrative role in the private, public or voluntary sector. Learners will receive advanced training in Microsoft Office applications and office administration. This course will allow you to progress directly to work our progress to higher education.
One of the following:
- Level 5 QQI Award Office Administration or Business Studies (or equivalent) in a related course
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Applicants with relevant work experience will also be considered
- For Mature Applicants (aged 21 or over) – appropriate experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
- Administration Practice
- Business Management
- Customer Service
- Work Experience / Personal and Professional Development
- Word Processing
- Payroll Manual and Computerised
- Supervisory Management
- Employment Law