This flexible study course will take you through everything Sage related, from stock management, VAT returns, processing sales orders, invoicing and reporting, to name just a few topics.
On successful completion of this course you will have complete confidence in your ability to use this popular accountancy software.
Topics covered in this Sage course include:
An overview of the Sage program
- Entering opening balances, preparing and printing a trial balance, setting up opening assets, liabilities and capital balances, entering budgets, producing routine reports
- Checking data, entering supplier invoices, posting error corrections, amending records
- Invoicing, generating customer letters, entering new products, checking communication history
- Banking and payments, producing statements, petty cash, payroll reconciliation
- Audit trails, correcting basic entry errors, reconciling debtors and creditors
- Creating sales credit notes, processing purchase credit notes, adjusting stock records
- Price lists and sales orders, stock management Purchase orders, processing sales orders, Checking and reconciling the VAT return, producing profit & loss and balance sheet for management accounts, checking budget figures versus actuals, carrying out the year end procedure.
If you want to develop your skills further, you might also consider Microsoft Excel – we’ve a range of courses from entry level to advanced.