This Retail course is the only industry focused retail qualification in Ireland which provides career advancement and progression opportunities.
The programme is offered by distance online learning and is also offered by classroom learning over 3 months.
The programme is unlike other retail diploma courses which are purely academic and designed as part of a Degree, this course offers you real results with transferable skills and knowledge which you can add to your role.
Topics areas include:
- The nature of retail operations and management;
- The role of the retail buyer;
- Chains of distribution and physical distribution;
- Stock and order systems;
- Location strategy;
- Merchandising and point of sale strategies;
- Maintaining optimum stock levels;
- I.T. and retail operations;
- International operations;
- Operations from independents to major chains;
You will learn from industry experts and retail consultants who have worked with Dunnes Stores, Superquinn, Super value and several other retail brands.
Check availability and entry criteria – Call CMI 014927070 www.cmi-ireland.com