Significant risk is attached to all projects. These can include missed deadlines, scope creep, poor quality, failure to deliver to the customer needs and so on. Our experience has shown that this can have a severe impact on budgets, organisational and personal reputation and a consequential impact on other related projects and programmes. This then creates a serious condition for the effective delivery of the organisation’s strategy.
Prince 2 for Project Boards: Project Governance is an interactive one-day course helps participants to modify or put in place proper governance structures for use with projects that use the PRINCE2® methodology.
PRINCE2 is a registered trademark of Axelos Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of Axelos Limited.
The PRINCE2® course on this page is offered by Althris Ltd/Affiliate.
The PRINCE2® for Project Boards: Project Governance course is aimed at:
- Managers of significant PRINCE2® projects which have a formal mandated governance structure;
Members of project boards of PRINCE2® projects;
- Senior responsible managers and function managers working closely with PRINCE2® projects but not members of the Project Board;
- Members of PMO/PSO and other Programme functions and roles;
- Persons who have an oversight role for projects and programmes.
PRINCE2® for Project Boards: Project Governance will cover:
- A brief Introduction to PRINCE2®
- The duties of the Project Board and Principal Activities
- Starting Up – the Mandate
- Authorisation and Approvals
- Project Execution
- Project Board Information