Online Japanese Classes offered in group, semi-private and private classes to suit everyone’s needs.
* Classroom lessons are available twice a year (September – November and February – April). Details of the next term will be updated in August.
Latest course period
10 weeks from January 28, 2021 (Thurs) – April 1, 2021 (Thurs)
Group lessons all take place in the evening while private / semi-private can take place any pre-arranged time.
Beginner (A0) Thursday 7.30-9pm
Refresher (A2) Thursday 6-7.30pm
Leaving Certificate 2 (B1) Friday 6-7.30pm
Group lessons €130 for 10 weeks, no Registration fee
1-to-1 Private lessons from €38 per hour
2-to-1 Semi-Private lessons from €25 per hour per person
* €10 discount available for those who book 2 different languages at the same time or those who introduce a friend/family member. Applies to the Group Lessons only
* Price per hour may differ depending on the course (i.e. Exam Preparation, Conversation, etc.)
* For private and semi-private lessons, the first lesson can be booked on its own. From the second lesson onwards lessons are to be booked in blocks of 5, 10, 15 lessons.
* For the group lessons, the entire fee must be paid in advance.
What do I need for the lessons?
A laptop / tablet / desktop computer / smart phone and a good wi-fi connection. All course materials are provided by the school.
Online students are welcome to join Avanti’s Social Activities Programme and mix with students who attend our classroom courses at Avanti. You may be able to meet international students with whom you can practise the language you are studying!
Avanti Certificate of Attendance by PDF is available on request.