Evening non-English language Courses – Our new Spring 2020 Term starts on February 5!
Beginner & Elementary (A0 & A1) Wed 6.30-8pm
Pre-Intermediate+ (A2+) Wed 8-9.30pm
Intermediate+ (B1+) Wed 5-6.30pm
- Venue: Avanti Language Institute
- Course Details: Everything is covered including Speaking, Listening, Writing, and Reading. Particular emphasis is on developing your conversation and oral skills. This is NOT grinds for Leaving Certificate as they are General French courses. However, these lessons would be suitable for TY or even some 5th-year students as this will help them improve in overall French language skills.
- Small Class Size: Maximum 10 students per class to help students’ language learning experience
- Highly-Trained Teachers: All teachers at Avanti are experienced, highly qualified and native speakers of the language they teach
- Convenient Location: In the heart of Naas between the Town Hall and the Post Office
- Booking: January 13 (Mon) – January 31 (Fri) Over the phone or in person at our school.
Avanti Language Institute
1A South Main Street, Naas, Co. Kildare
Tel. (045) 881 661 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.avantilanguage.com