Gain your ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) qualification with Pitman Training. This ECDL v5 course is split into modules to give you the options you need to suit your qualification requirements and future career plans.
- Module 1 IT fundamentals.
- Module 2 covers security for IT users.
- Module 3 concentrates on Microsoft Word.
- Module 4 covers Excel and spreadsheets.
- Module 5 introduces the database program, Microsoft Access
- Module 6 covers Microsoft PowerPoint presentation software.
There is also a vital module on email and the internet, and another on how you can improve your productivity using IT. What’s more, all modules are approved by the ECDL Foundation.
This ECDL v5 training is based on self-study – giving you the flexibility to train at a time and a pace which suits you. ECDL qualifications from Pitman Training are recognised not only nationally but internationally too.
When your training is complete, you will be in a position to sit the ECDL tests and gain the widely recognised ECDL qualifications.