If you are working or you are interested in working in the childcare area, then this child care course could be for you. Our Childcare course will help you to develop your knowledge, skills and understanding in child development.
You will learn the skills needed in caring for children from birth up to age 6, in both the home and a children's environment.This distance learning childcare course offers training on the development and care of children from birth up to age six. It is ideal for parents and the adult who is considering employment in a childcare centre or for any adult intending to start a day care centre, nursery or creche.
The Kilroy's College childcare course is a perfect starting point if you want what is the very best for your child or if you wish to commence a career in childcare. Professional experts in childcare management have prepared this course. From the very first study unit your personal and experienced childcare tutor will guide you through to the final unit and the award of your diploma.
– Unit 1 Introduction to Childcare Today
– Unit 2 Physical and Emotional Development of Children
– Unit 3 Child Behaviour
– Unit 4 The importance of Play
– Unit 5 Montessori Approach to Education
– Unit 6 Nutrition
– Unit 7 Childhood Illnesses
– Unit 8 Safety at Home and Play
– Unit 9 Choosing Toys and Books and Preparing for School
– Unit 10 Who's Minding the Children?
– Unit 11 Starting Your Own Childcare Service
– Unit 12 Proper Management of Childcare Service