QQI Level 6 Certificate in Art 6M4029. This course is designed for those who want to develop a professional practice in the visual arts. It encourages creativity, increases skills and develops self-belief.
- Figures studies
- Combined Materials
- Art appreciation
- Work experience
Course Features and Facilities
- Well-equipped studios.
- Visits to Galleries and exhibitions
- Visiting professional Artists
- Access to fully equipped IT suites and Library
- Wifi and Moodle
- Direct employment into the Photographic Industry.
- Art Workshop Instructor
- Art Administrator
- Gallery Assistant.
- Practising Artist
- Community Arts Worker
- Studio Technician
Level 5 QQI award in Art or relevant experience
Interview- applicants must bring a selection of their best work to include drawing from observation, 3D work, craft work, photography and sketchbooks.
Mature applicants welcome.
Applicants may be accepted without meeting formal entry qualifications.
Below are some examples of progression options with this QQI level 6 award in Art 6M4029
- IADT Art Level 8 DL827
- IADT Visual Communication Design Level 8 DL826
- IADT Arts Management Level 8 DL822
- IADT Design for Stage and Screen Level 8
- Costume/Make up/Production Design DL829 / DL830 / DL831
- NCAD Art and Design (Common Entry) Level 8 AD101
- NCAD Fine Art Level 8 AD204
- NCAD Graphic Design and Moving Image Design Level 8 AD102
- NCAD Education & Design or Fine Art (Second Level Teaching) Level 8 AD202
- TU Dublin City Campus Fine Art Level 8 DT546
- TU Dublin City Campus Design – Visual Communication Level 8 DT545