All ICHAS (Irish College of Humanities and Applied Sciences) Programmes are QQI accredited and awarded, these include;
- Introductory Certificate Courses in Counselling skills and Psychotherapy studies
- Undergraduate Courses in Counselling and Psychotherapy/Youth Studies/Addiction Studies
- Post Graduate and Masters Programmes in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Clinical Supervision
- Counselling and Pastoral Care
- Leadership and Management,
- Addiction Counselling – Currently in Validation process by QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland).
Courses are offered in both Dublin and Limerick, and also nationally through a Blended Learning Environment.
This open evening takes place from 6 – 7.30pm. For more information – Tel: 061 216 288 | Email: email@example.com
View more events on Findacourse.ie