CPD or, Continuous Professional Development, refers to lifelong learning or continuing education. It is the means by which people advance their skills and knowledge related to their professions. In today’s competitive and rapidly changing world, taking part in a CPD course can be essential to ensure continued employment and career advancement.
Most professions have CPD obligations and as a result, there is large a variety of courses available around the country covering all career fields, from engineering to teaching.
The following are just some of the CPD course providers on Findacourse.ie that can help to enhance a CV and improve career progression options:
- Dorset College offers professional skills courses such as the CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice and the Cisco Certified Network Associate course (CCNA).
- Portobello Institute offers a range of courses aimed at those interested in career progression or changing direction. Fields of Study include Facilities Management, Sports and Fitness, Beauty Training, Childcare, Management and more.
- The Institute of Public Administration in Dublin offers courses in areas such as business and management. Management courses include the Prince2 Practitioner course with business options including audit skills and book-keeping and accounting courses.
- Pitman Training offer a wide range of courses in the areas of IT, business and accounting, management and professional development. Courses can be completed on a flexible learning basis. Pitman has centres throughout Ireland in 15 different locations.
- Hibernia College is Ireland’s only government-accredited eLearning college. It offers a selection of CPD courses for teaching professionals such as summer courses and professional development courses in areas such as special education and numeracy and literacy. There are also courses on offer for professionals in the pharmaceutical and bioscience industries.
- IPASS (Irish Payroll Association) is Ireland’s leading training provider for those seeking to up-skill or re-skill in the areas of payroll, VAT and taxation. The association offers training courses in many locations around Ireland.
- Communications and Management Institute is a leading provider of part-time Diploma courses in Dublin. Many of these will be useful for career and professional development, including project management, event management, marketing & pr, sales & advertising & more..
- Griffin College provides training programmes in Sales and Marketing, Built Environment, IT, Management and Leadership, and Business and Enterprise.
A range of management consultancy services are also provided.. Locations are Cork City, Dublin city centre, Galway city, Kilkenny, Limerick City, Belfast City and Derry.
These are just some of the options on offer for CPD courses. For more information on job training and professional development, view the CPD and Job Skills Course Listings page on Findacourse.ie
or more information on CPD Courses view www.cpdcourses.ie