A good proposal doesn’t just outline what product or service you would like to create or deliver. It does so in such a way that the reader feels it is the only logical choice.
This course will take participants through each step of the proposal writing process:
understanding why they are writing a proposal;
writing and proofreading; and
creating the final, professional product.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the purpose of a proposal
• Identify different types of proposals
• Identify and perform the steps in the proposal writing process
• Perform a needs analysis and write a goal statement
• Prepare a proposal outline
• Improve their writing skills with a variety of techniques
• Use appropriate resources and ghosting to build a strong case
• Add illustrations to their proposal
• Proofread and edit their proposal
• Add the finishing touches to create a professional-looking final product
This is not a tutor-delivered course online.
Instead, we give you online access to the course materials to go through in your own time.
PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW TO SECURELY BOOK THE COURSE ONLINE: