**Highly Rated **
Procurement and Supply Advanced Diploma (level 7)
Mode: Classroom or by Distance Online
The Procurement and Supply Advanced Diploma is the only chartered diploma qualification of its kind in Ireland and is awarded by the prestigious CIPS – Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply. CMI is a centre of Excellence and is a leading authority in procurement and supply education.
Held only one night per week, over 11 months, from CMI School in Dublin 2 or through online distance learning, students can study at their own pace. This course allows students to progress to the Professional Diploma in Procurement & Supply (level 8).
There are 8 core units to study:
1. Managing Teams and Individuals (L5M1) – 12 Credits
2. Managing Ethical Procurement and Supply (L5M5) – 6 Credits
3. Achieving Competitiveness Advantage in the Supply Chains (L5M7) – 6 Credits
4. Managing Contractual Risk – (L5M3) – 6 credit
5. Category Management (L5M6) – 6 credits
6. Advanced Contract and Financial Management (L5M4) – 12 Credits
7.Managing Supply Chain Risk – (L5M2) – 6 credits
8. Logistics Management (L5M10) – 6 credits
Ideally suited to individuals working or intending to work in this growing area and for employees of organisations intending to develop their procurement and supply skills.
For more info Call 014927070 or CMI college www.cmi-ireland.com