A career in the animal care or pet care industry appeals to those with innate love for pets and animals in general. If you adore the furry and the cuddly and care for the untamed, you may want to consider rendering assistance to veterinary doctors. A vet assistant course from ICI can guide you in the steps necessary to be a reliable and successful veterinary assistant.
– Animal Health Care
– Pet Care
– Animal Behaviour
– Animal Anatomy And Physiology
– Diagnosing Animal Diseases
– Health Care for Animals
Veterinary assistants can take advantage of the increasing employment opportunities in this field. The number is predicted to grow even higher so by the time you finish the course, you can easily find a job as:
– Veterinary Assistant (veterinary technician, animal lab technician, veterinary assistant, animal hospital assistant)
– Pet Therapist, Groomer
– Pet Shop staff member or owner
– Animal Trainer, Groomer or Breeder (usually self employed)
– Animal Welfare Officer at Animal Shelters
– Zoo and Wildlife Park staff members.
ICI provides you with the information and training you need to be skilled in various aspects of the job. At the end of the course, you will be confident in helping veterinary doctors accomplish tasks like keeping records, examining animals for symptoms of illness or injury and even in giving comfort and support to pet owners when necessary. Enrol at ICI today and be a qualified vet assistant!
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
– Free up valuable time, don’t wast time and money travelling to classes
– Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
– Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
– Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
– Easy interest free payment plans from as low as andeuro;28 per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.