Marketing Executives and Social Media Managers play a vital role in today’s ever changing business world with online methods of promotion and advertising helping businesses fight, thrive and survive. Social media usage increased by 160,000 between 2021 and 2022 with internet penetration increasing by 388,000 in the same year. Develop the latest business skills and marketing expertise to operate successfully on social media business platforms.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Practice
- Public Relations
- Behavioural Studies
- Work Experience
- Applied Economics
- Maths (elective)
5M2069 QQI Level 5 Marketing
Graduates progress to employment in various areas including those listed below.
Social Media Management for Business | Digital marketing Executive | Sales & Advertising | eBusiness | Public Relations | Independent Marketing Consultancy| Market Research | Entrepreneurship | Business Management | Marketing Agencies.
Successful completion of this Level 5 Award leads to entry into the Advanced Certificate in Business & Computing QQI Level 6.
“The Marketing course was fun and interesting to learn about. I am now so passionate about Marketing tools and techniques. I now have the self-confidence to follow my dreams.” Sarah Muhigirwa, 2021, Marketing & Social Media Management Course Graduate
Graduates can progress to a variety of degree courses including those listed below.
- DkIT | Digital Marketing & Public Relations/ Business & Management/ Event Management | Level 7
- DCU | Marketing, Innovation and Technology/Business Studies | Level 8
- GMIT | Bachelor of Business in Marketing and Sales | Level 8
- Maynooth University | BBS (Hons) Marketing/Business/Entrepreneurship | Level 8
- TU Dublin | Business & Management / Marketing/ Ecommerce & Retailing/Event Management | Level 8
- TCD | Global Business/Business, Economic & Social Studies/Business Studies | Level 8