LinkedIn Fundamentals for Public Servants is a one-day Specialist-Led online course that will give participants the practical skills and knowledge to successfully use LinkedIn – the world’s most important business and professional social media network.
Upon completion of this LinkedIn Fundamentals course, participants will:
- Have used key practical steps and exercises to improve their LinkedIn profile;
- Have learned how to reach and target opinion leaders;
- Understand how to promote organisational content via LinkedIn.
This LinkedIn Fundamentals course will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to LinkedIn: Quick Overview
- Improving Your LinkedIn Profile
- Building Connections on LinkedIn
- Raising Your Visibility / Interacting on LinkedIn
- Finding Audiences on LinkedIn
- Corporate Pages on LinkedIn
LinkedIn Fundamentals for Public Servants is a one-day online course that will run from 9:30 am- 5:00 pm on scheduled dates. It will be remotely delivered and facilitated by a subject matter expert.
- 10 December 2021
- 4 March 2022
- 13 May 2022