This course is certified by the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC).
Facial and Body Therapy including SPA Treatments is certified by by (Comite International D’esthétique et de Cosmetologie) CIDESCO.
Examinations take place in April and May.
Evidence of Treatments (case studies) is required for ITEC modules.
A thesis is required for CIDESCO certification.
These awarding bodies apply a rigid set of standards governing attendance, learning and examinations.
Graduates who achieve ITEC qualifications can become overseas members of ITEC.
Information Technology (Memento Salon Software) is certified by Phorest.
- Students are prepared for the following ITEC Diplomas:
- Beauty Specialist
- Facial Electrics
- Anatomy, Physiology and Body Massage
Course content includes:
- Anatomy and physiology of the head, face, neck and body
- Skin, skin types, skin care, skin diseases and disorders
- Nails, manicure and pedicure, nail diseases and disorders
- Cosmetic science, hygiene, first aid, make-up, eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Facial massage, depilation, bleaching, face masks, electrical treatments, heat and light treatments
- Body massage, cellulite, exercise and figure correction, figure configuration
- Electricity elements, face and body electrical treatments
- Electrical epilation – permanent hair removal
- Eyebrow Treatments and Eyelash Enhancements
- CIDESCO Facial and Body Therapy including SPA Treatments
Comite Internationale D’esthetique et de Cosmetologie (CIDESCO) is based in Zurich and the qualification is recognised throughout the world.