Why take this course? (Live Online Classes)
You will be prepared with skills and knowledge and ready to kick-start your career. Gain fluency in Python the world’s fastest-growing major programming language and start leveraging its versatile capabilities to build web and data science applications.
Python, as a programming language is easy and simple to learn. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Also, it has plenty of libraries that support data analysis, manipulation and visualization. Therefore, it has evolved as the most preferred language and considered to be a “Must” for Professionals.
What will You Experience?
You will learn from industry experienced professionals who bring the latest techniques to the learning environment. A course that offers real-world relevance and plenty of opportunity for practice through Lab that mirror on the job projects.
You will be introduced to Python Programming with the opportunity to develop fundamental skills such as writing, editing, compiling and executing computer code and constructing algorithms to solve problems. Python is found in web applications, desktop apps, network servers, machine learning, media tools and more….
You will explore Python’s powerful applications and gain the skills to get on a career path with many opportunities.
- Programming Theory Basics
- Techniques for implementing programs
On completion of this module, the learner should be able to:
- Define common programming language concepts.
- Examine different algorithms and their use(s) in computer programming.
- Design a flowchart or pseudo-code to solve a real problem.
- Design and implement basic programmes using different variable types and flow control techniques.
Test and debug programming code.
- Interpret and utilise visual representations of programming concepts.
- Follow computer programming standards and best practices in designing and collaborating on code.
Designed for students with a variety of professional backgrounds and experience levels including beginners, this course goes into the fundamentals of Python and object-oriented programming.