Data protection compliance is a key duty of all organisations, public and private, which handle personal data. As well as the legal and regulatory impact of a serious data protection incident, the harm to trust, brand and reputation can be literally incalculable.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018 and created significant new obligations, as well as massively increased financial penalties – up to €20m or 4% of global turnover. This Certificate in GDPR and Data Protection course will give you a clear understanding of your organisation’s main data protection obligations under current legislation and the GDPR, and how to ensure your compliance.
The course is three days in duration and is offered on a monthly basis. Early booking is recommended as this popular course fills quickly.
The Certificate in GDPR and Data Protection is a three day course. We are offering online and inperson training options to the end of 2022. The online course will be delivered via MS Teams over three non consecutive days. The in person training will take place at the IPA in Ballsbridge, Dublin D04 TC62. Courses will be facilitated by subject matter experts.
- 5, 12 and 19 January 2023 (Online)
- 2, 9 and 16 February 2023 (Online)
- 8-10 March 2023 (In Person Training)
- 6, 13 and 20 April 2023 (Online)
- 10-12 May 2023 (In Person Training)
- 8, 15 and 22 June 2023 (Online)
- 12-14 July 2023 (In Person Training)
- 7, 14 and 21 September 2023 (Online)
- 11-13 October 2023 (In Person Training)
- 9, 16 and 23 November 2023 (Online)