There is demand for qualified estate agents, property valuers and property managers. This course provides the foundation to build a career in this dynamic sector.
Students are prepared for the following:
- Understand the principles of property valuation.
- Appreciate the cyclical nature of the property market.
- Understand the legal framework underpinning property transactions.
- Prepare sales brochures and/or catalogues.
- Assist with marketing property for sale or auction.
- Estate Agency Practice
- Applied Economics
- Business Law
- Marketing Practice
- Database Methods
- Work Experience
Graduates of the auctioneering, estate agency and valuation course can pursue careers in a range of areas including:
- Auctioneering Practice
- Estate Agency and Valuation
- Property Management
- Property Letting
This course is certified by QQI.
Assessment is based on a combination of work submitted during the year and exams.
Learners who successfully complete all 8 subjects will be awarded a QQI level 5 Certificate in Business Studies (5M2102).