This level 5 tourism course will equip students to work in this exciting and fast-paced sector. Many exciting career opportunities await graduates, from becoming a cabin crew member to working in a travel agency or as a tour guide.
- Tourism Principles & Practice
- Tourism Information & Administration
- Work Experience
- Customer Service
- Reception & Frontline Office Skills
- Safety & Health at Work
- Cabin Crew Operations
- Word Processing
- Ready for Take Off
- 5M5011 – QQI Level 5 Tourism with Business
- IAOT Diploma in International Travel Industry Studies
Graduates progress to employment in various areas including:
Cabin Crew Member| Passenger Services Agent| Airport Security| Travel Agent| Tour Guide| Holiday Representative| Tourist Office| Reservations Agent| Hotel Receptionist.