Rathmines College Open Day – Thursday, 8th September – 10.00 – 12.00 p.m.
Join Rathmines College at Rathmines Town Hall building where students, guidance counsellors and parents can hear from Heads of Departments in Accounting, Arts & Social Science, Business & Marketing, Computer Programming, Legal Studies, Media, Office Administration and Repeat Leaving Cert. A Guidance Counsellor will also be on hand to talk about the excellent supports Rathmines College can offer students and the progression routes to Higher Education and Careers linked to all QQI courses at the college.
With Further Education a great progression route to Higher Education, department heads from all course areas will be available to talk through progression routes and the success of graduates to Higher Education.
Why would students benefit from studying in Rathmines College?
- Low registration fees with fees of just €200 for the majority of courses starting in Sept ’22. As a College of Further Education Rathmines College courses are all state-funded and so minimum charges apply and SUSI and VTOS grants available.
- Progression routes from all courses on to Higher Education programmes
- Excellent Repeat Leaving Certificate programme, just €300
- Employment opportunities
- Exciting new QQI Level 5 courses starting in September ‘22
- A vibrant and mature learning environment in the heart of Rathmines, close to the city centre.
- A highly qualified, committed and caring staff.
Courses at Rathmines College offer opportunities to those who have just completed the Leaving Certificate, more mature learners looking to return to education at QQI Level 4, 5 or 6 as well as those looking to repeat the Leaving Certificate.
Apply Online – www.rathminescollege.ieView more events on Findacourse.ie