Rathmines College are holding daily Open Days starting on Wednesday, 30th August from 10.00 – 3.30 p.m. in the Town Hall building. At the Open Days students, parents and guidance can chat with Heads of Departments and our Guidance Counsellors about all courses and the excellent supports Rathmines College can offer students. Students can enrol at the Open Day events with course fees just €50 and no CAO points required.
Students who study in Rathmines College benefit from:
- Low registration fees of just €50
- The vibrant learning environment close to the city centre, with great transport links
- Student supports and grants
- Excellent education and employment progression opportunities
- Repeat Leaving Certificate just €50
- Education progression routes include Trinity College, UCD, DCU, TU Dublin and Maynooth University with many of the students who graduated in June ’23 about to start exciting
- Eigher education degrees in these universities.
Apart from over 30 QQI Level 5 courses, this City of Dublin ETB college also offers a selection of well-established QQI Advanced Level 6 courses in Business, Office Administration, News and Media and Software Development. Again, these are one-year full-time courses and are an excellent way to progress to 2nd year in many third level colleges, for example TU Dublin, IADT and NCI.
Rathmines College has been offering a one-year Repeat Leaving Certificate for close to 45 years. With the repeat course fee of just €50, students and parents can rest assured they are getting the best value for money alongside excellent teaching experience and college resources to secure high success rates for the Leaving Certificate in June 2024.
To Go Further with Rathmines College and learn more about courses, student life and progression routes click and apply online at www.rathminescollege.ie or email [email protected].
Apply Online – www.rathminescollege.ie
Open Days Daily from Wednesday, 30th August from 10.00 a.m. in our Town Hall building.
View more events on Findacourse.ie