Rathmines College are taking applications for their Accounting, Administration, Business, Media and Software for upcoming semester.
This is an Interview day for Prospective Students
What do I need to bring to my interview?
- A reference
- A passport photograph
- Leaving Certificate results if available
- Mock Results if Leaving Cert results not available
- What will I be asked at my interview?
Some questions that may be asked at the interview:
- Why have you chosen this course?
- Why have you chosen this college?
- What subjects would you expect to study on the course?
- Why do you think this area of study suits you best?
- What are/were your favourite subjects at school?
- Is there any area in your chosen course in which you would like to specialise?
- What are your stengths?
- Did you ever hold a position of responsibility?
- Tell us what your hobbies or interests are?
- Have you any work experience?
- What appeals to you about this course?
- How would you rate your attendance at school?