PMI® (Project Management Institute) is the world’s leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project, program and portfolio management profession. Its services include the development of standards, research, education, publication and networking opportunities in local divisions, hosting conferences and training seminars, and providing accreditation in project management.
These accreditations include the following;
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
PMI have announced that the PMP exam is to change from December 16, 2019 due to the new PMP Exam Content Outline (ECO) which was released in June 2019.
the new exam will focus on three new domains:
- PEOPLE – emphasizing the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
- PROCESS – reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT – highlighting the connection between projects and organization strategy
The NEW PMP® Exam Content Outline provides the framework of what you can expect on the PMP Exam.
Click to view Project Management courses on Findacourse.ie