The Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS) programme is for job-seeking adults in receipt of social welfare payments, dependent spouses or those signing for credits.
For those who would like to to progress to employment or further and higher education and training, over 18 years and currently unemployed, this Further Education and Training (FET) Service can help with places available on a range of full-time Level 4 and 5 courses across the county.
Courses are free, offer national and industry-recognised qualifications (including QQI, Microsoft, City & Guilds, and ICDL) and run on a full-time basis over one or two academic years. You’ll find more information about VTOS here – Donegal VTOS Info or apply directly through the links below.
- Adult Leaving Certificate (Letterkenny)
- Business Administration (Ballyshannon)
- Digital Marketing for E-Business (Donegal Town)
- Early Learning and Care (Letterkenny and Buncrana)
- Essential Healthcare Skills (Milford)
- Information Processing (Buncrana)
- Information Technology (Level 4, Letterkenny)
- Information Technology (Level 5, Letterkenny)
View more Courses in Donegal on Findacourse.ie Course Listings Page