Central Bank of Ireland’s Bridging the Gap Programme, in partnership with Rathmines College of Further Education, is designed to support motivated individuals to advance their education while participating in a paid work placement. The programme offers a fully funded place on a Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) Level 5 course at Rathmines College and a paid summer internship at the Central Bank.
- Begin a fully funded, enriching and challenging QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) Level 5 course in Rathmines College, from late September 2021 to late May 2022.
- Receive career development guidance from your own mentor at the Central Bank of Ireland
- Partake in a paid summer internship at the Central Bank to gain experience of working in a corporate environment
Successful candidates will be offered a place on one of the following one-year full-time Level 5 QQI Certificate courses at Rathmines College.
- Certificate in Business and Finance (QQI Level 5)
- Certificate in Business and IT Studies (QQI Level 5)
- Certificate in Accountancy Business and Taxation (QQI Level 5)
The Bridging the Gap Programme interviews will take place the week starting September 6th, with successful candidates being notified by September 15th.
Applications for this programme can be made directly on the Central Bank’s website: www.centralbank.ie/btg