Training and Development Level 6 (Special Purpose Award)
The aim of the Training and Development Special Purpose Award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to identify training and development needs at an organisation and/ or individual level, to devise a training plan and to explore the scope of training and development design to meet those needs.
To achieve the Special Purpose Award Level 6, you must successfully complete 2 Modules - Training Needs Identification and Design and Training Delivery and Evaluation. Each Module can be taken as a standalone course.
Programme 1: 6S3325 - Training Needs, Identification and Design
Unit 1: The Context of Training and Development
Unit 2: Adult Learning Theory and Motivation
Unit 3: The Role of Instructional Systems Design in Training and Development
Unit 4: Identification and Analysis of Strategic Training and Development needs
Unit 5: Designing a Training Plan
Programme 2 - 6S3326 - Training Delivery and Evaluation
Unit 6: Managing a Training and Development Programme
Unit 7: The Role of the Professional Trainer
Unit 8: Delivering a Training Intervention
Unit 9: Evaluating a Training Programme
Unit 10: Integrating Evaluations into Training and Development
Benefits of Training and Development Special Purpose Award
• Gain a valuable Qualification with excellent employment oportunities
• Develop a career path with many opportuniteis for progression
• Learners will be able to design and carry out training needs analysis
• Design training programmes with strategic learning outcomes
• Deliver cost effective and quality assured training programmes and interventions
• Evaluate the training and produce an appropriate assessment of the effectiveness of
the training and development intervention.
Training and Development Special Purpose Certificate Level 6 (6S3372)
Individual Certificate Awards
Training Needs, Identification and Design Level 6 (6S3325)
Training Delivery and Evaluation Level 6 (6S3326)
Awarded by: Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
A credit value of 15 applies to each individual certificate
Click here to view other Education courses