Join a booming industry that provides an array of career opportunities while helping other people look and feel better - the fitness industry. ICI guides you in entering the enticing world of fitness as a personal trainer. Be able to make your clients achieve a healthy physique by learning more about the human body and the most effective exercises for every body type and objective.
- Principles of Fitness
- Human Anatomy
- Exercise Science
- Client Communication
- Fitness Programming
- Client Screening
- Fitness workplace (Law and OHandS)
The course covers the following health and fitness areas:
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Principles
- Human Biomechanics
- Risk Assessment
- Aqua fitness, exercise, routines, and equipment
- Fitness Program Design
- Delivering A Fitness Program
- Ergogenic Aids to Performance
- Safety and Injury
- Fitness Programs for Special Groups
The personal training industry offers various employment opportunities for qualified individuals. With your ICI personal trainer certificate, you can confidently apply in the following establishments:
- Gyms, fitness centres and health clubs
- Specialised personal training studios
- Swimming complexes
- Sports clubs
- Outdoor fitness
- Corporate Gyms
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
- Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as andeuro;28 per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.
Click here to view other Fitness and Health courses