The International Diploma and Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety - British Safety Council is one of the best courses in this profession. Classes are held one evening per week from 6.30pm-9.30pm in Dublin City Centre, off Dame Street, Dublin 2.
The BSC Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is the qualification for aspiring health and safety professionals.
The qualification is designed to provide you with the expertise to undertake a promising career as a health and safety practitioner. It also provides a sound basis for progression to an MSc or more specialist study.
Students completing the course will:
- Understand and apply cutting edge health and safety methodologies in the work place environment
- Apply Health and safety knowledge to familiar and unfamiliar situations
- Understand requirements, role, structure (implementation and monitoring) of an effective health and safety policy
Examination and Assignment Details
The course is broken out into 3 Units assessed by the following means:
Unit 1: 3 Hours Exam
Unit 2: 2.5 Hour Exam and Assignment
Unit 3: Assignment
Candidates should have one of the following:
- Level 3 (UK) or level 5 (Ireland) Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- An alternative related qualification
- Work Experience in a health and safety role or related sector e.g. Quality/Environment
Newcomers to Health and Safety are advised to consider doing the General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety first, but your booking will be considered if you wish to apply applying for the full Diploma. If you are unclear about your suitability call CMI Admissions.
for more info contact visit http://cmi-ireland.com/health-safety-diploma-courses
or T: 01 4927070
Click here to view other Health and Safety courses