The Institute of Massage and Sports Therapy (IMST)…Ireland’s Leading Sports Therapy college.
SPORTS CUPPING THERAPY WORKSHOP
6 Sell Out workshops this year!!
Cupping Therapy is an ancient Chinese traditional treatment which has gained new popularity and attention thanks to the pictures of Michael Phelps at the Rio Olympics.
This UNIQUE workshop will go into detail on the following:
– Different types of cupping: Chinese Cupping, Sports Therapy Cupping, Wet and Dry cupping, Russian Cups
– Benefits of cupping
– Cupping Strokes
– Reading the body’s response to cupping- spotting adhesions, toxin build-up, scar tissue etc
– Cupping for athletes and improving recovery time
– Manual vs Mechanical Cupping.
This workshop will demonstrate mechanical cupping but will focus on manual techniques.
– Cupping techniques to the general body including for the following injuries
Anterior Leg- Quadriceps ,Shin
Shoulder and Rotator Cuff
• Receive a Certificate of Attendance.
• Manual of Notes .
• Practical use of cups.
• Learn in a safe environment at an accredited college.
• Ideal workshop for all therapists.
• Tutor Rachel McCarthy Programme Director IMST,PhT.
• Free Tea/Coffee in our canteen area. Free Car Parking.
– Location : Institute of Massage and Sports Therapy Ltd, Annacotty, Co. Limerick
– Date: Saturday 26th August 2017
-Who can apply: Students need to have the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage or equivalent
Last places remaining on this popular workshop.
To secure your place:Pay online www.imst.ie Or
Payment can be made by post with cheque or postal order
Contact us on 061-201855 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view other Education courses