The programme aims to teach participants how to become self-employed web publishers and digital marketers who will service local businesses or to become employees in the digital marketing and web publishing fields.
WebActivate runs for eight months and includes the following topics of study;
• Web Publishing
• Digital Marketing
• Web Authoring Tools
• Writing for the Web & Content Management Systems
• Information Architecture & Content Strategies
• Digital Photography & Graphics
• Project Management & Self Employment Business Skills
• Professional Skills for the Workplace
Work placement is provided during the course of study and participants will receive a laptop, software and 3g broadband access.
The final information event for the WebActivate program takes place this week in Dublin on April 12th at the Digital Skills Academy on Crane Street in Dublin 8.
To book your place and to be eligible for a place on the WebActivate program you can email admin@digitalskillsacademy
To find out more you can visit the WebActivate website at www.webactivate.ie