Massage therapy is recognized by many individuals and even by medical professionals as highly effective in alleviating and managing many kinds of body pains and illnesses. With such acceptance, it is not surprising that the massage industry grew to a remarkable level. Join this fast-rising industry today by completing a massage course from ICI.
- Therapeutic Massage
- Professional Ethics for Massage Practitioners
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Effects, Benefits, Indications and Contraindications of Massage
- Equipment and Products
- Sanitary and Safety Practices
- Massage Movements
- Massage Techniques
- Therapeutic Procedure
- Massage In a Spa Setting
- Massage In Medicine
- Athletic and Sport Massage
- Therapeutic Massage Styles
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Business Practices (employment / running your own practice)
Our massage course graduates can start a career as freelance massage therapist, put up a massage business, or join a company engaged in providing massage services to clients (examples of the latter are fitness centres and spas which are continuously growing in number). Whatever the choice is, it can lead to a financially-rewarding career that also helps other people achieve stress-free and healthy lifestyles.
As more and more people appreciate the relief rendered by massage therapists, employment opportunities in this field increase too.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
- Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as andeuro;28 per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.
Click here to view other Fitness and Health courses