All organisations will at one point have to deal with irate customers. This is one of the most difficult activates undertaken by any staff member. All customers, even difficult, aggressive or irate customers need to be valued if an organisation is to thrive. Staff who deal with irate customers need to understand their customer's needs and expectations. At the same time staff need to be aware of the organisation's limitations and need to communicate these effectively in order to reach an amicable solution.
The focus of this course is to help staff deal with irate customers in a polite, friendly and positive manner in order to reach a solution that best suits both the organisation and the customer.
- To understand the role of the customer service representative when dealing with irate customers
- To understand the needs and expectations of irate customers
- To promote positive communication
- To develop active listening skills
- The Role of Customer Service and Care
- Basic Profiles of Irate Customers
- The Needs and Expectations of Customers
- The Keys to Effective Communication
- Overcoming Barriers to Effective Communication
- Communicating Limitations To Irate Customers
- Strategies to Deal with Irate Customers
- Assertiveness Skills
- When and How to Hand Over
Participants receive the Griffin College Certificate in Managing Irate Customers.
Click here to view other Corporate Training courses